How does the program work
As part of the Know My Midwife program, you’ll have a dedicated midwife to care for you during pregnancy, support you during labour, and be with you during birth. You’ll also connect with your midwife around 6 weeks post-natal.
- Minimum 4 x antenatal appointments at Glengarry Private Hospital with your dedicated Midwife. These will be scheduled at regular intervals throughout your pregnancy, in addition to your Obstetrician appointments.
- Your midwife booked in for your labour & birth – whether it’s a spontaneous labour, or elective caesarean – she’ll be there to support you.
- 1 x post-natal appointment at Glengarry Private Hospital with your dedicated midwife – so we can check in with you and your little one.
- Monthly Group Morning Tea – a wonderful opportunity to meet with other mums-to-be and the Know My Midwife team. In the event your midwife can’t be present at your birth, you’ll already have a trusted relationship with the team.
- All our usual maternity services are still included, such as antenatal classes, breastfeeding advice, and parenting education & support.
Read more >> Meet the Know My Midwife team