Dr Harris is a locally trained obstetrician and gynaecologist who practices at Glengarry Private Hospital and consults out of her rooms in Duncraig.
Background & Training:
- Intern Year Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital
- Year of Residency Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital / King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialist training at King Edward Memorial / Joondalup / and Osborne Park Hospitals
- 12 Months General Surgical Training at Joondalup and Osborne Park Hospitals 2000
- 12 Months IVF / Infertility training with Dr Anne Jequier at The Mount and Joondalup Hospitals 2001
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2002