Ramsay Health WA GP Education Event - GPEE 22
Reframe, Refresh, Renew
This event offers GPs the educational topics they have asked for, presented in interactive formats by local specialists from Hollywood Private Hospital, Glengarry Private Hospital, Joondalup Health Campus and Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital.
The Keynote Speaker is Dr Robby Fullerton who offers insights into Motivational Interviewing for GPs, helping them improve compliance and patient outcomes.
This full day of education is offered in four streams, across the topics of GP Bread 'n Butter, Lifestyle Issues, Aged Care and Cardiac Health. (Please note a separate day of Women's Health education is available at Rendezvous Scarborough on 26 March, entitled Fertile Ground)
Speakers and topics include:
- Dr Tom Shannon - Keep It Up!
- Dr Alireza Feizerfan - Case studies in chronic pain
- Dr Stefan Ponosh - Updates in the management of venous disease
- Dr Sekaran Gana - Common cardiac arrhythmias and how to treat
- Dr Barry Vieira - Parkinson's Disease management
- Dr Kevin Kwan - Pragmatic approaches to dementia diagnosis & management
- Dr Stephen Richards - Renal update
- Dr Shivanthe Senaratne - Metabolic disease in diabetes
- Dr Jonathan Chambers - Infectious disease update
- Allied Health teams - practical skills workshops for GPs
Please click to register you interest for this event and a full program will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available.
Dr Kevin Kwan - Geriatric Medicine
Dr Barry Vieira - Geriatric Medicine
Prof Paul Moroz - Bariatric - Obesity Surgery
Dr Alireza (Reza) Feizerfan - Pain Medicine
12 Mar 2022 08:15 AM
||Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Mounts Bay Road
||11 Mar 2022