Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Always On Events
Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome - how to assess and treat
Presented by Dr Patrick Michalka, Orthopaedic Surgeon
• Complete initial clinical assessment of someone with carpal or cubital
• Identify and discuss current treatment options
• Implement a care path for someone with Carpal or Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
|Expiry Date||21 May 2023|
Weight loss - what's next? Bariatric surgery options, Pre op work up & Post op support
• Outline current bariatric surgical options, criteria, risks/benefits
• Identify short and long term management issues post-surgery
• Develop a care path for someone considering weight loss surgery
Mr Kevin Dolan - Bariatric - Obesity Surgery
|Expiry Date||11 Nov 2021|